Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good stuff and bad stuff

Well friends, I have quite a bit to tell you all.
Where do I start?
This past weekend the food people took me to an agility trial
that was by Grandma's house.
I LOVE to go to Grandma's house. She lives on that awesome
lake I always tell you about. Anywho, we went to the trial on Friday
and I did alright. Nothing too spectacular other than me hitting both
of my weave entrances and all my contacts.
After the trial we went back to the lake to swim.
Saturday morning, back to the trial. I ran great for the food lady
and hit both my weave entrances again. My standard run was awesome.
The food people were really happy and all my fans cheered for me.
Afterwards my friends Dylan and Rumor came to the lake.
We were going to have a slumber party.
All was going well: we were all swimming and jumping off the dock
and chasing sticks and ducks and bumpers.
Then, all of a sudden, the food lady GASPED and yelled "OH MY GOD!!!!"
I was too busy flinging my duck around and trying to get my
Aunt Whitney to give me some hot dog.
Well, it turns out I sliced open part of my front left leg.
You know that worthless pad that's on your ankle?
Yea, that thing. Well, I sliced it right open. I bled a lot.
Aunt Whitney did give me a ton of salami while the food people cleaned
up my wound. I have to walk around with this silly colored vet
wrap on now. The food lady keeps saying I look like a racehorse.
Really food lady? I am way better than any stinking racehorse.
On Sunday, we had to go back to the trial to get all of our stuff.
I didn't understand why I wasn't allowed to play.
Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble?
I thought I was being a good boy.
We are going to Dockdogs this weekend.
I have heard the food people whispering though.
I am not sure if I am going to be allowed to jump.
Don't they know that will kill me?
So, if you could all keep your fingers crossed that I get to
jump this weekend, that would be great.
However, I know I need to let my wound heal because I still
have a whole summer left of Dockdogs, agility and swimming.
It just stinks. Last year at this exact same time is when I broke my tail.

No comments: