Monday, July 21, 2008

My aussie friends

Yesterday the food people took us to see
our Aussie friends. They have a HUGE yard and
lots of agility equipment.
(They are really lucky)
The food people went inside for a bit and Ryder and I were
not pleased they left us alone in the yard.
We stared at them through the deck.




This is Rival. She is an Aussie with a tail!
Who knew?? I think Rival really liked me.
Everywhere I went, she was there.
She is very pretty and the food lady said
I was going to be playing agility with Rival in August.
That should be fun. We are both naughty.
I did some resting and cooling off under the table.
See, there she is again.
She didn't bother me any.
She just followed me around and stole my Cuz.
One of these things is not like the other.

This is Nayland. He is a very handsome Aussie.
He likes to run and herd Ryder and I.
He thinks we are sheep.
But we are not.
We are Golden Retrievers.
Nayland really liked barking at Ryder.
I think Ryder's feelings were hurt.
Ryder ran and ran.
He chased some sticks and tried to run away from
Nayland. Nayland caught him a few times.
Ryder practiced his table.
(Nayland didn't bother him when he was on the table)

This is Addie and Nathan.
Nathan is just a baby. He is very sweet and smiley though.
Addie is the Boss of all the Aussies.
She is a very good babysitter too.
This is Sheff. I have told you guys about Sheff before.
He got his MACh last summer.
He has lots of letters around his name.
I hope to be like Sheff someday.
(The food lady needs to be like Auntie Barb though if
she wants that to happen. Auntie Barb doesn't screw Sheff up)
Sheff loves his baby.
We had a really good time at the Aussie's house.
And, rumor has it that I am going to have a BLAST this week.
I have dockdogs 5 days in a row.
I can't wait.
I will let you all know how it goes next week!!!!

3 comments:

Barb Cote said...

Thank you, Fergus, Ryder and the Food People for coming out to the country. The aussies had fun playing with the big dogs! And Nayland is sorry he was so mean to Ryder.

Polly said...

Great pics, Katie!

Red Poodle Agility said...

Sounds like the Aussies and Goldens had lots of fun! Nice pictures!