Monday, July 7, 2008

This weekend sucked for me

So, you guys know that I hurt my leg last weekend right?
You also know that I had heard the food people whispering a lot
about this weekend right?

Well, they didn't let me jump at Dockdogs.
I was devastated. They put Ryder and me in the xpen about
20 feet from the pool. How could they do this me????
Part of me thinks the food people don't love me anymore.
Are they getting back at me for all the times I have been naughty??
Please food people, please don't ever take me to another Dockdogs event
and not let me jump. I was very depressed this weekend.
But.....on a happier note. A lot of my friends came out to play this
weekend. Pam brought Flash out and Flash got her Novice Jumper
title. Marley got 1st place in the Junior finals, Frankie had a personal best jump.
Rumor got 3rd place in the Novice finals.
Ryder's brother Ernie was there this weekend too.
You know, the brother that snorts all the time?
Well, Aunt Kathleen tried Dockdogs with Ernie and he did great!!
They even got their picture in the paper. Ernie got 5th
place in the Novice finals.
Maybe Ernie needs to tell Ryder to put his big boy pants on and JUMP!!
Now, onto a sad note.
The food man played Dockdogs with another dog this weekend.
He played with Remi. The food man and Remi jumped 19' 4" and made
the Senior Finals. Does the food man not love me anymore??
Doesn't he know I can jump farther than Remi??
The food man also played Speed Retrieve with Remi and they got 3rd place.
I hope the food man plays Dockdogs with me again soon.
My friend Dylan didn't get to play either this weekend.
Our moms somehow thought that just letting run around in the
field for 5 minutes would make us feel better.
IT DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, enough complaining. I need my leg to get better.

3 comments:

Polly said...

Get better soon, Fergus! We want to see you play again!

Barb Cote said...

Poor F-dog. I hope next weekend is happier for you.

I'm Gabby said...

Get better soon Fergus!! I aspire to be even 1/4 as good as you are at Dock Dogs if my mom ever really gets me out to try it. She keeps saying she is and then we never go.