Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend at the Lake!

This weekend the food people took us to Grandma's.
I love to go to Grandma's.
I got to do tons of swimming and running.
Grandma also made me a cheeseburger.
I was not in the mood for the food lady to take pictures of me.
Good thing Ryder was there to take the heat for me.
We met some swans this weekend.
Ryder was very intrigued. He would not leave them alone.
They would hiss at him, then I would have to run over and
bark at them. I had to make sure they didn't hurt my little brother.

I certainly hope Ryder does not think this is what you do with
an agility jump. Resting underneath it is NOT what you do.
He better learn soon, otherwise the food lady might not play agility with him.
(That means he would miss out on all kinds of treats)

Hey, throw my duck.


I said, THROW MY DUCK!!!!


It's about time. Thanks food people!!!

I love my duck.
I don't love it as much as my Cuz, but it's ok.


Shake, shake, shake!!!!
I do a really good job of making sure Grandma's yard get watered.


HEY! Little man, give me my duck!


Ryder was quite pleased with himself when he stole my duck.
I made sure to get it back.


Ryder did a lot of running around.
He lost a lot of tennis balls.


But he always seemed to find more.
When he wasn't running, he was chasing the swans and eating goose poop.





Look at this stack!
I hate to say it, but my little brother is quite the looker.
Obviously not nearly as handsome as me though.


He likes to ham it up for the camera.
(Better him than me. I have had my picture taken enough!)

Ha ha, do you see me in the background ruining his photo shoot??
He is a nice looking boy.
I wonder if his head will ever grow into those ears those?

2 comments:

alicia marie said...

I just breathed a giant sigh of relief....I think I really needed these pictures. They are so beautiful and handsome....I'm so smitten with both of them, and Fergus sink eye face is the absolute best!! Miss talking with you about our golden babies!

LadyPatsFan said...

Wonderful Photos! My favorite is the "I said throw my duck" one - Love the look!