Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dockdogs Berwyn

Well, its about time the food people took me to another Dockdogs event.
I have been waiting a very long time.
I had lots of friends come and watch and some new
friends come and jump!!!
Jen and Vienna, Jennifer, her sister Erin and her nieces and nephews,
and Deb brought Milo and Tucker.
My friends Dylan, Marley and Frankie all jumped this weekend too!
The food man and I got 2 more Masters Legs with jumps of
20' 3" and 20' 2".
I also landed a spot in the Master Elite finals.
I ended up finishing in 6th place overall for the weekend.
Don't you feel sorry for us?
Hey everyone!!!
Do you see me up here?
I really enjoy strutting my stuff on the dock!
Dude, will you throw the damn duck already???


Good job food man!!!


Ryder is very cautious.
He thinks about things before he does them.


This was a much easier way of getting in the water
for Ryder to get his Wubba!

The food lady thinks he is so cute.

He doesn't look very happy here does he?
I think he was looking for a snack.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Great job this weekend, Fergus!!! Your rock!!!

Katie, the pic of you and Ryder is adorable :)