Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Smack Dab Trial

What a fun weekend we had!
Saturday and Sunday the food people took us to an
agility trial in Naperville. It was a brand new
place for me to run. Saturday I ran OK. The JWW course was
not very nice for big dogs and I missed my weave entrance.
The food lady was OK with that since tons of big dogs missed it.
Our standard run on Saturday was going well until I did my weaves and
the food lady got so excited that she forgot where we were going.
We made up the rest of the course. Silly, silly food lady.
On Sunday, I got my first Excellent A JWW leg.
Everyone was so happy for me! There was lots of cheering
and I got tons of pets and hugs and treats.
Maybe I should do this Q thing more often?
After the trial on Sunday, we went to my friend Thunder's house
for a cookout. Thunder lives with her 2 Border Collies sisters, Elan
and Flash. Pam and Sue are really good friends to the food people.
They all like to drink beer beer together and tell funny stories.
I really like their yard. They also have a pool that they said
I can swim in this summer. I can't wait!!

I really enjoy Sue's flowerbeds. It was much cooler to
rest in the dirt than anywhere else.
Me and my little brother.


Here I am racing around with my red Cuz.

Pam gave us some cookies.
That's Ryder, me, Thunder, and Jameson.

This is Flash's ball, Tiny. Ryder stole it from her.
It's not nice to steal toys. He was smart
and did give it back to her.
Ryder loves Flash.
The feeling is not mutual though.

He also stole Elan's soccer ball.
Elan does not love Ryder either.
She loves him even less than Flash does.
This is Thunder.
Thunder is 10 years old.
She is working on her MACh7 right now.
The food lady LOVES Thunder.
She is a very nice girl.
Thunder and I are actually related!
We have the same great grandfather.

This is Elan. She is going to have puppies
soon. Maybe the new Border Collie puppy will like
Ryder. Elan has her MACh12. She is a great dog.
This is Flash, the apple of Ryder's eye.
She is the daughter to Elan.
She has lots of MACh's too.
One day maybe she will like Ryder.
(I doubt it though, he doesn't get the hint!)


3 comments:

Whitney said...

YEA FERGUS!!! Congrats on the JWW Q - you rock.

Polly said...

It was a beautiful JWW run! Yippee, Fergus!

Molly said...

Great job boys!!!!!

thought you would enjoy my friend's blog of her golden puppies:
http://blog.tiganagoldens.com/