Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rockford Dockdogs!!






This weekend the food people took me to Rockford for a 3 day
Dockdogs event!!!!
I LOVE Dockdogs. It might be the most fun a dog can have.
The food people took turns jumping me.
The food man and I managed to get a good enough jump to make
it to the Big Air Pro Finals.
The food lady and I made it to the Big Air Amateur Finals.
I was really tired after the amateur finals.
Want to know what happened????
Well, the food lady threw my Cuz really well and i jumped really far
and I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got lots of medals (8 to be exact) and I won $100!!!
The food people say its about time I start earning some money.
All in all, it was a really fun weekend.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Woohoo!!! Fergus, you are a rock star!!!

It's about time you start earning your keep :)