Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lambeau Leap!!

Wow, what a great weekend we had.
We drove up to a place called Green Bay, WI.
We went to a huge building and guess what was there?
Yep, a pool. A pool for me to jump into.
It was an event called "The Lambeau Leap"
I guess this Lambeau field place is a big deal
to people in Wisconsin.
I don't know why.
I could see it being a big deal if they had the pool
there everyday.
Anyhow, 2 days of jumping with the food man
and my little brother.


This is how pissed off I get when I have to wait my turn.


Look at my little brother!!
He is really starting to get some confidence up on that dock!!

No way will he ever fly like me though.




See, Ryder doesn't care if he has to wait his turn.
He also thinks ice cubes are a treat.
He is not very bright.
But we all love him.

Tomorrow we are heading to Mayville, WI for more
Dockdogs. Then next week we have Nationals.
I can't wait to spend the weekend with all my friends and
GO JUMPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: