Monday, October 13, 2008

Dockdogs Nationals!!!

Well, we are back from Dockdogs Nationals.
We had so much fun!!!
I jumped with the food man in the Masters Prelims.
We finished in 25th place out of 65 dogs.
The food man and I also were entered in the Elite Prelims.
I was pretty tired when they rolled around and I finished in 32nd place.
Not to shabby for a hippy lab.
I also jumped in the Senior Prelims with the food lady.
There were 96 dogs entered in that class.
We finished in 30th or so.
My friend Rumor made it to finals and finished in 8h place!!
Congrats Rumor!!
Ryder finished in 40th place in juniors.
He was very nervous because of all the people and noise and
banners flapping in the breeze. But he put his big boy pants on and jumped!

Look how cool my vest looks now with my new Zuke's patches on it.
Here I am telling the food man "LETS GO JUMPIN'!!!!!"



Ryder and I had a good time playing in the hotel room.
We did a lot of wrassling.
I won. (of course)
This is a picture from Yorkville a couple weeks ago.
I finished in 5th place in the Master/Elite finals.

It's very sad. This was our last Dockdogs event until January.

What am I going to do????

The food lady and I have some agility business to take care of.

I figure I kind of owe her and the food man since they took me to

lots of Dockdogs this summer.

I will try and be a good boy at agility. But I can't promise anything..........

3 comments:

Bitty Brother said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend and spend some time with all of you. The boys did AWESOME.. very proud of Ryder.. and of COURSE.. of my boy Fergus.. ;)

Can't wait to see you guys next season!

Jillian said...

Congrats on your big jumps at Nationals!

Whitney said...

Fergus and Ryder kicked ass! I'm so proud Ryder jumped in... even with the huge crowds :)

Such a fun weekend! I'm really sad we now have to wait until 2009 to play DD again.