Monday, August 6, 2007

Introducing.....

The food people brought my new brother home last weekend.
His name is Gaelicgold Go for the Green, call name Ryder.
I didn't really like him at first.
He was kind of noisy and irritating.
But don't tell the food people this, I am starting to like him now.
I don't like when he barks in his crate though.
I will have to explain to him that the crate is a good place.
The food lady isn't allowed to bother you when you are in crate.
The crate is your safe zone.


Ryder is no match for me yet at tugging.
I like to fling him around when we play tug.

Ryder doesn't know what treats are yet, so I got lots of extras.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

They are getting along so well now!

Polly said...

Aw, it's Fergus and his little shadow! Very cute. Glad to see that things are working out so well.