Tuesday, July 10, 2007

DOCKDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend the food people took me to a dockdogs event.
It was so fun!!! It was really hot too.
My friend Dylan went too. His best jump was 17' 11". He is awesome!!!
My 3 best jumps of the day were 16' 3", 16' 11"and
my best jump of the day was my last jump with 17' 3"!!
I got 3 seni0r qualifying legs.
I don't know what that means and neither do the food people.

Barking is encouraged and not frowned upon at dockdogs.
This is just my thing!! I am an exceptional barker.

Come on, let me go!! My cuz is in that pool!!!!!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Fergus, you were a rock star at diving off the dock!!!

My mom & I are both proud of you and so happy for your food people.

Dylan :)

Polly said...

Very cool! Yeah, Fergus!!! You RAWK!!!!