Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WAG trial!

The food people took me to another agility trial this weekend.
Agility is lots of fun, but sometimes I don't feel like doing it.
Take my first run of the weekend for example.
I had a great start line and did the first 3 jumps. I knew some of my fans
were watching so I decided to trot out of the ring.
I needed to say hello to them.
The food lady was not very pleased with me.
My next run was ugly but effective. I finished my Novice Standard title.
The food man says it all looks the same on the scorecard, ugly or not!
Sunday the food people took me back. As I got ready for my first run,
I could hear all my fans cheering for me! I decided that I would make
everyone happy and complete the run. Lucky for me I did, because I got
my first Q in Open JWW. The food people were pleased.


The food people wonder why I trot out of the ring sometimes.
Maybe the food lady should stop torturing me by taking my picture with
all these silly ribbons. She bribes me with cookies.
I did get a small ice cream from Dairy Queen for all my hard work though.

2 comments:

Polly said...

Fergus was such a good boy! He made us very proud!

Whitney said...

Yea Fergus!!! You rock :)