Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My weekend.

I got to go to grandma's again this weekend.
My brother, Jameson, got to come along this time!!
We swam for hours. Grandma even fixed us a cheeseburger for lunch on Sunday!
But, all the fun came to an end when we returned home.
The food people kept talking about my tail
They said it wasn't wagging.
They got very concerned.
They left work early on Monday and took me to the vet.
The vet sedated me and took some xrays.
(At least I didn't pee on myself like last time!)
I broke my tail.
It appears that I somehow managed to fracture the 3rd vertebrae in my tail.
I have to take medicine two times a day now.
The vet says my tail should be wagging soon.
I really need my tail to work again soon. It's very important to me.











3 comments:

Whitney said...

Poor Fergus.... I hope your "wag" comes back soon....

Polly said...

Oh no! Poor Fergus!!! Swimmer's tail, huh? Too much of a good thing! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Rossie said...

Hey Fergus,

Buzz and I hope your tail gets some action soon! Tee -hee!

You should come see Buzz's blog, we added a link to your blog because we love you so much. Not as much as you love your cuz, but ALMOST!!

http://www.herdoghasablog.blogspot.com/