Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My weekend

This weekend the food people took me to grandma's
She lives on a lake. I love the lake.
I could swim for hours and hours.
And I do. I would swim all night if I could.
But the food people always say we need to get some rest.



I love the water. The food lady says I am part fish.


I got to bring my yellow cuz too.

The food people like to take my cuz and throw it off the dock.I pretended for a long time I was too scared. Now I won't stop.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ScUNACl4b2k

I also had an agility trial this weekend. I had a really nice standard run on Saturday so the food people made me a nice juicy black angus beef cheeseburger. Sunday was a little too hot for me. I searched out the shade. The food people were not upset though. They understood that it was just too hot for the F dog.

I also had to get a bath when I got home too. And my paws trimmed. And my nails trimmed. And my ears cleaned out. Its just not fair. Why does the food lady insist I look good all the time?

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I think you forgot to mention that he kicked ass in Standard on Saturday and got a Q!!!!

Polly said...

Fergus, it's because you are the most handsome devil ever. Got to look your best!!!