Monday, August 18, 2008

Dockdogs Springfield!!!

So, the food people took us to Springfield this weekend for the state fair.
This is me telling the food man I am tired of waiting and get me up on that dock!!!!!
Here is Mr. Big Stuff with the food lady.
He jumped a lot this weekend.
He is very tired.
He is not used to being part of the entertainment.
He had jumps ranging from 8' 2" all the way through 14'.
He ended up with 3 Novice legs and 4 Junior legs.
I am so proud of my little brother.
He likes to stand on the end of the dock sometimes and pose.
I have told you before how vain he is.

My Grandma and Auntie came to see us jump!!
My Grandma likes to give me ham sandwiches.
She didn't have any ham sandwiches with her this weekend though.
But she did give me lots of pets.
She loves me and my brother.
My Auntie loves us a lot too.
Now, on to the important Dockdogs stuff.
I jumped my personal best this weekend of 21' 10".
Can you believe that????
I was FLYIN'
I had lots of jumps in the 21' range.
I made the Semi-Pro finals again.
The food man and I have the best time at Dockdogs.
They play my favorite song when I am up on the dock too,
"Rockstar" by Nickelback.
Because I am a rock star.
Oh, I won the Semi-Pro finals with a 21' 4"
Here is Mr. Big Stuff again.

If I could do Dockdogs everyday,
I would be the happiest Golden Retriever in the whole world.
But it's a lot of money.
So I would probably have to get a job.
I don't want to get a job.
I would rather take a nap.


6 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Great Pictures!

Polly said...

Way to go, golden boys!

Bitty Brother said...

Congratulations again on the big jumps!! Can't wait to see ya in Rockford!

Whitney said...

Yea Fergus and Ryder! The hippy Labs are kicking ass and taking names!

alicia marie said...

wow!!! Ferg, you are one amazing pup! Jager is jealous of your trips to dock dog events! Jager and lilah want you to come out to CA so they can show you their favorite dog beach!!!!

Team 4 Dawg Flite said...

Hi Fergus,

This is Sally, your DockDogs friend. I really enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your pics. Please check out my blog at:

teamfireandice.blogspot.com

I'm going to put a link to your blog on my blog. If you don't want me to, just let me know. My brother, Spud, and I can't wait to jump with you at an event!