Friday, February 1, 2008

Dockdogs Rosemont!!!!

FINALLY!!!!
I got to do some Dockdogs again.
I have been patiently waiting since September to jump again.
The food man and I had a great time.
Lots of new friends came to jump for the first time.
Marley, Lit, Frankie, Bindi, Clever, Pip, Reason and Preacher.
Lots of old friends were there too.
Dylan, Ruby, Abby, Alex, Remi (he couldn't jump though, his tail is broken)

Lots of friends came out to watch me fly: Norbert, Pam and Sue,
Sarah and her husband.
I had lots of good jumps for being so rusty!
I finished 3rd in the Big Air Semi-Pro finals.
The food people love to go to Dockdogs events.
Only because they get to drink lots of beer
Our next event is going to be in the Wisconsin Dells in March.
I don't know if I can wait that long though.



1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love your blog! Fergus and Ryder are very cute!!! Thanks for posting some of the Rosemont DD videos on YouTube! I'll add you to my RSS feed an as a link on my blog www.k9athletes.wordpress.com

Hope to see you at a DD event sometime soon!

Jillian and Bailey
TEAM IRISH